Hello,
Natasha from TirAmisu design is here.
Today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in few quick steps
using my new ART Box No.9
using my new ART Box No.9
slightly adjusted colors of the the picture to match the palette
of the collection using Hue/Saturation tool (CTRL+U).
of the collection using Hue/Saturation tool (CTRL+U).
3. After I started to play with art transfers. I moved them,
duplicated some of them and rotated 90 degrees until I liked the result.
I tried to place the transfers so that they would draw all the attention
to the main picture and made it shine. I mostly placed dark colors
underneath the picture and used transfers #1a, #1b, and #2.
4. I added some brushes #5, #7. I selected the colors using
the Eyedropper Tool choosing the most dark colors from the main picture,
5. I completed the layout by adding elements #1, #3, #6, #17a, #19sh.
And added word tag #3.
6. As a finish touch I used a snow brush #1 to give the page a winter mood.I hope you liked the tutorial and noticed the you don't need
to put in too much effrot toger an artsy layout.
I create my designs adding as many ready-made solutions as possible
to put in too much effrot toger an artsy layout.
I create my designs adding as many ready-made solutions as possible
so that creavity and scrapping brings only pleasure,
inspiration and positive emotions.
I will be happy to see your pages in the PBP GALLERY.
Happy scrapping!
Natasha
inspiration and positive emotions.
I will be happy to see your pages in the PBP GALLERY.
Happy scrapping!
Natasha











Комментарии