Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek


Комментарии
Спасибо, что даете нам возможность выигрывать такие прекрасные наборы!! :)
Thanks to give a chance to win them!
Hugs!
Its quite simple, if i can't win it, i'll end up buying it!
Thanks for sharing! :)
I would like to win even one your kit :)
Hugs!
your kits are amazing, I love your work !!!
Thanks for chance to win it :-)
Hugs Jana
janina1974@email.cz
http://monis-fotos-scraps-andmore.blogspot.com/2010/04/jubilaum.html
Your Work ist beautiful really!
Hugs, Moni
Happy iNSD sweetie, I hope you more succses with your designs!!!
Thanks for the chance to win it!
And all the water-reflection-elements !
Great !
А паутинка из набора Waking life покорила навсегда!
Спасибо за чудесный шанс выиграть!
Наташа (seameaw)
Ilike your work!!! Your kits are beautiful and are as real. They have beautiful colors and amazing elements.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Maca
Я обожаю ваше творчество, спасибо вам за шанс выиграть!
Спасибо за шанс!!!! Удачных выходных!!!
Обожаю ваше творчество! С наступающими праздниками!
Thank you so much for the chance to win one of your beautiful kits!
Спасибо за шанс.
The Freebie looks promising.
I wish a lot of fun in iNSD. Unfortunately, I must work the whole day....
I love your work .. Your kits .. I want to win your new kit, which will definitely amazing.
iNSD will be happy for all ... we will all celebrate and play :-)
I look forward very much
Thanks for the chance to win and have a nice weekend!
bises