Today I want to show you a quick tutorial, how easy and fun you can use our art page templates to create your own art layout.
I will show you how I created this page
I will show you how I created this page
I used this Art Page Template 1
First I opened the template psd file in Adobe Photoshop changed the background (I used background papers from my newest collection "Frosty Breath") and put my photo in the template using photo clipping mask. It's was easy because I followed the instructions which are included and you can see them when you open your PSD or TIFF file.
After I started to work with brushes layers to give the page beautiful art look.
And first that we need to do is to change the color of the brush layer.
I choose brush layer in the layer pallete, than go to LAYER - NEW FILL LAYER -
SOLID COLOR
Dont' forget to tick USE PREVIOUS LAYER TO CREATE CLIPPING MASK
We need to pick the color
After I worked with all brush layers, choosing the colors that suit photos and elements.
I also added elements and word art from Frosty Breath collection.
You can easely change the color of your brush layer, just double click on the COLOR FILL layer square
Hope this tutorial will help you.
I would like to apologize in advance for any errors in my my spelling and grammar, because I'm not native English speaker. Hope for your understanding:)
Natalie (Tiramisu design)
After I started to work with brushes layers to give the page beautiful art look.
And first that we need to do is to change the color of the brush layer.
I choose brush layer in the layer pallete, than go to LAYER - NEW FILL LAYER -
SOLID COLOR
Dont' forget to tick USE PREVIOUS LAYER TO CREATE CLIPPING MASK
We need to pick the color
After I worked with all brush layers, choosing the colors that suit photos and elements.
I also added elements and word art from Frosty Breath collection.
You can easely change the color of your brush layer, just double click on the COLOR FILL layer square
And change the color, that you need.
I would like to apologize in advance for any errors in my my spelling and grammar, because I'm not native English speaker. Hope for your understanding:)
Natalie (Tiramisu design)








Комментарии