К основному контенту

{ sneak peek and giveaway }

Hi,
here's a sneak peek of my newest kit, which will come tomorrow to @PBP
for a very attractive price.
If you want to win it, leave me a comment under this post and I will choose a winner today night.
Good luck and stay tuned!
Tiramisu design

Комментарии

hékás написал(а)…
wow Natalie, it looks great!! Fantastic work again, thanks for the chance!
les-scraps-de-Céline написал(а)…
ME ME ME ! lol
Love your work ! and this Sneak Peek is gorgeous as always !!
Thank you so much for the chance to win Natalie !
Have a nice week end :)
Hugs :)
Ute Gabby написал(а)…
It looks so lovely and delicate !
Thank you for the chance, Natalie :)
Traumelfe написал(а)…
Wow! It looks so wonderful, sweetie!
Thanks for the chance to win
malatova написал(а)…
Wonderful.
Thank you for the chance to win!
Jari написал(а)…
Blue kit? Very nice. Thanks for the chance to win.
Anne Donahoo написал(а)…
Lovely sample, can't wait to see the whole kit.
JanetB написал(а)…
I'm in love with these shades of blue! Would so love to win this kit! Thanks you for the chance!
Marilyn написал(а)…
Thank you for allowing us a chance to win this kit. It looks beautiful. Enjoy your day.
Shayna написал(а)…
You're kits are always so beautiful. Thank you for giving me a chance to win :)

hugs,
Shayna
sherry написал(а)…
Yes it is !! Thanks for the chance to win. Can't wait to see the kit.....
Pam написал(а)…
Beautiful..thanks for the chance to win it.
Chickadee написал(а)…
Looks very very pretty and delicate. thanks for the sneak peek and the chance to win.
Hugs,
Joyce
Gina T. написал(а)…
Looks beautiful! Thank you for the chance!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...