Hi, my dear readers
Today I want to introduce you my new dreamy and gentle collection
"Counting Sheep"
Kit includes 50 elements(with shadow versions)
8 papers
and complete alfa set
PU, S4H, S4O
You can purchase it today 20% off
at:@PBP
and:@DDD
_____________________________________________
Save and purchase "Counting Sheep" BUNDLE
It includes "Coutning Sheep" kit
set of 5 overlays and Was
set of 6 ready to use png QPs
You can purchase it 50% off
at:@PBP
and:@DDD
____________________________________
And some inspirational Layouts from my CT girls,
more you can see at my stores
by Irina by JanaO

by Dida by Irene
by Tinci by Yelina
____________________________________
And finally I want to thank everybody, who take a part in my Facebook funpage RAK-game!
I'm so appreciate your interest in my art!
I choose the winners. Congrats to:
Donna Payler
Michelle Drummond
Ke Ry
contact me at: tiramisu_design@aol.com for your coupons, ladies.
Wish you all wonderful weekend.
Stay tuned, Tiramisu design



Комментарии