К основному контенту

{ new collection "Waiting For Miracle" }


Hello,
today I want to offer you my new collection "Waiting For Miracle"
It will be perfect to decorate your Christmas, Winter or everyday life photos.
Kit includes:
* over 50 elements without and with realistic shadows  
* 6 papers
* complete alfa set

You can purchase it 20%off(18-21th November) at:
@PBP (the store will be open soon after moving to a new server) 
and at: @DDD
 

Also is available for sale "Waiting For Miracle" BUNDLE
which includes: * "Waiting For Miracle" kit 
* 5 overlays and WAs pack
* 4Quick pages album 

You can purchase it 45% off at:
@PBP (the store will be open soon after moving to a new server)
and at: @DDD
 
 
 

* * * * * * * * * *
And some inspirational Layouts of my CT girls( more Layouts you can see at my stores)
    
by Lucie                          by Tiramisu
  
by Beata                                by Irene 
  
by dida                     by Dolce Vita 
 
by janaO                 by Tinci 


* * * * * * * 

And the winners of my Facebook funpage giveaway are:

Ke Ry
Jana Kubinová
Casey Massey
Congrats, ladies and contact me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru
I want thank everybody,who leave me a comment in my giveaway post!
I wish you good luck next time!

Wish you wonderful weekend,
Natalie(Tiramisu design) 
 .

Комментарии

Traumelfe написал(а)…
Ahhhh... Thank you so much, Natalie!
This kit is really gorgeous!
And so wonderful pages!
I sent you an email...
Have a wonderful weekend!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek