LO by Yelina
Hi, my dear readers!
We are still celebrating NSD!!
I want to remind you, that I have 35-40% sale at all my stores:
@PBP
@DDD
@cu4you
* * * * * * * * *
Today I come with new mini-kit "Winter Story"
"Winter Story" kit includes 30 png elements, WA,
4 papers and alfa.
Only 4-6 November, purchasing "Winter Story" kit 40% off you are getting
"Winter Story" QP album absolutely free!
you can do your shopping at:
@PBP
@DDD
@PBP
@DDD
@cu4you
* * * * * * * * *
Today I come with new mini-kit "Winter Story"
"Winter Story" kit includes 30 png elements, WA,
4 papers and alfa.
Only 4-6 November, purchasing "Winter Story" kit 40% off you are getting
"Winter Story" QP album absolutely free!
you can do your shopping at:
@PBP
@DDD
* * * * * * * * * * *
And some inspirational layouts from my talented CT girls:
Vero
Justka777
Lucie
Sashinamama
Irina Krylova
Pacina
Tinci
Tomorrow I will come back with a freebie for you!
Stay tuned, Natlie Tiramisu design










Комментарии