К основному контенту

{ peek on new kit and chance to win it ]

My new kit coming this Friday, September 9

* * * * * * * *
If you want to win it leave me a comment under this post
and I will chose winners soon.
You have double chance if you will tweet
or tell your friends on Facebook about it :)

Stay tuned!  

Комментарии

les-scraps-de-Céline написал(а)…
Oh sweetie! As usual I am there to gain(win) your fabulous kit one thank you I am safe(sure) that it will be the real marvel as usual!
Thank you for this great luck(chance)!
Cross(Spend) one very good morning!
Big kisses.
Céline
Dillie написал(а)…
Thank you so much for the chance. I love all your things. Dillie :)
Edyta написал(а)…
Wow this kit looks awsome. I love yor work! Thank you for the chance to win this beautiful kit!
Big hugs and have a nice day!
Edyta
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
What to say.. it looks amazing as always!
Thank you for the chance to win.
I also shared on FB.
Madeline написал(а)…
Wow!Another Beautiful work! Thank you for the chance to win ...xoxo
Lyudmila написал(а)…
This is gorgeous! Thanks for the chance!!!!!
Nancy написал(а)…
WOW: Looks amzing. I love your work. It´s always fantastic.
Thanks for this wonderful chance.
Mamiemoi написал(а)…
Thank you for this chance to win this kit magnificently!
I'm sure I'll love it!
malatova написал(а)…
Великолепный набор! Спасибо за шанс выиграть его!
Traumelfe написал(а)…
OMG! It looks gorgeous! As always!
Thank you so much for the chance to win!
EAL Designs написал(а)…
Thanks so much for the chance to win it looks awesome.
I shared the post on Facebook too
Julina написал(а)…
so wonderful. thank you so much for the chance.
svarapaja написал(а)…
What fantastic elements! Thanks for the chance :)
minimongel написал(а)…
it is soooo sweet... i love the rain... thank you so mutch for the chance.... ^^
Lee Davis написал(а)…
It looks like a fabulous autumn kit! I just love this time of year. Thank you for the chance to win this amazing kit. Have a great week.
Бурман Светлана написал(а)…
Вау! Великолепный набор! Очень теплый, не смотря на то, что осенний!!!
szrjudit написал(а)…
Woooow, absolutly stunning, I love it, thanks for the chance!!!
Maca написал(а)…
Wooow, it looks amazing as always!Thank you for the chance to win.
Анонимный написал(а)…
soooo beautiful. thank you for the chance!!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
thank you so much for the chance. it looks gorgeous!
Bao Mirana написал(а)…
very pretty kit you have !
I take my chance ...
Have faebooked it.
Ute Gabby написал(а)…
Wow, looks beautiful !
You rock again !!!
Thank you for the chance !
linda написал(а)…
this is sooo pretty! love the colors and love the Autumn feel of this kit:)
Анонимный написал(а)…
ohh and i facebooked it

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000721988486
Traumelfe написал(а)…
I facebooked it too...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001443186953
Lysanthus написал(а)…
hello, hello:-)
It look cute, thanks for the chance!!! I post it at FB too!
Greats Dani
Sulia написал(а)…
Your Page is so wonderful. Thank you so much for the Chance.

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek