LO by Vero
Today we start celebrating @PBP store 5th Birthday!
I'm so happy and proud that
I became a part of this wonderful team, named Pickleberrypop design!
So first of all I want to inform, that I'm have an amazing sale!
* * * * * *
I prepared mini-kit "Poppy Smell'
which included 26 elements and 4 papers
PU, S4H
only for 1.99$ save 50% (29th July-2 August)
And some CT pages:
by Tinci
by Dida
by Vero
by Pacina
* * * * * *
new CU Lolly Bag
only for 4$ (29th July-2 August)
Pickleberrypop is celebrating it's 5th birthday with a yearly tradition - lolly bags! At only $4.00 USD each, our lolly bags are jam-packed with value and sweet scrapping goodies for you, but only for a limited time, so be quick!
This lolly bag includes over $14 worth of products.
4 NEW PRODUCTS - COMMERCIAL USE
Grab your lolly bag today! Only in store between 29th July and 2nd August 2011!
And finally the winners of my "Poppy Smell" kit are:
les-scraps-de-Céline
and
Irenchen
Conratulations, ladies!
Contact me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru
Wish you wonderful weekend!
Natalie Tiramisu






Комментарии