Hi, my dear blog readers!
Let's start INSD party!
Let's start INSD party!
Today I come with my new collection "Atoll Paradise"
Summer fresh, sunny colors,with fell of the ocean breeze
will be perfect to scrap your favorite photos-
all to make your memories delicious :)
The kit included over 50 png elements(with shadow version)
will be perfect to scrap your favorite photos-
all to make your memories delicious :)
The kit included over 50 png elements(with shadow version)
6 papers and pack of 5 overlays and WAs.
PU, S4H
you can do your shopping 6-9 May 30% off at:
@PBP
and
@DDD
PU, S4H
you can do your shopping 6-9 May 30% off at:
@PBP
and
@DDD
only 6-9th May,purchasing "Atoll Paradise" and "Atoll Paradise" BUNDLE
you will get "Spring Waves" cluster-frames pack for FREE!!
* * * * * * * *
You can also purchase
BUNDLE version of "Atoll Paradise" collection
35% off
You can also purchase
BUNDLE version of "Atoll Paradise" collection
35% off
* * * * * * * *
And some inspiration from my super talented
CT girls!I'm totaly in love with their LOs.
And some inspiration from my super talented
CT girls!I'm totaly in love with their LOs.
* * * * * * *
All my exclusive newsletters subscribers and Facebook friends
will receive the link to this freebie QP
will receive the link to this freebie QP
(check out my Facebook funpage and
your emails with my Newsletter)
* * * * * *
Wish you wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Natalie Tiramisu ♥







Комментарии
I look forward to really too much that you appeal ct I like really too too much what you make.