LO by Vero
* * * * * * * *
Hi, my dear blog readers!
Today I come with my new collection "Sunny Mood"
Spring fresh, sunny gentle colors and Easter mood of this collection
will be perfect to scrap your favorite photos-
all to make your memories delicious :)
The kit included over 50 png elements(with shadow version)
9 papers and pack of 5 overlays and WAs.
PU, S4H
you can do your shopping at:
and
You can also purchase ready to use
"Sunny Mood" QP album, which included
6 ready to use png QPs
PU, S4H
you can do your shopping at:
and
* * * * * * * *
You can also purchase
BUNDLE version of "Sunny Mood" collection
35% off
you can do your shopping at:
and
* * * * * * * *
And some inspiration from my super talented
CT girls!I'm totaly in love with their LOs.
* * * * * * * * *
All my newsletters subscribers and Facebook friends
will receive the link to this freebie QP
(check out my Facebook funpage and
your emails with my Newsletter)
* * * * * *
And finally the winners of my givaway
First of all I want to thank you for your interest in my collection
and for all your wonderful comments,
you left me under the giveaway post.
I randomly choose the winners :
congrats to:
Jitka
Tara
contact me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru
please.
* * * * * *
Wish you wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Natalie Tiramisu ♥







Комментарии
Thank you so much sweetie!
Your new kit is again fantastic!
Love all the pages - wow!
I´m sending you an e-mail.
Hugs,
Jitka
BIG Hugs & Kisses Sweetie,
Tara xoxoxoxoxoxo