Fantastic sneak peak. It looks like a springy Easter kit. I just love the little ducklings and the elements are so bright and cheery. Thank you for the chance to win this amazing kit. Have a great week.
Wooow I like this sneak peek! It will be a wonderful kit as everything the others, I like what I see I like your work you know him(it)! Thank you very much for this luck(chance)!!!!!!!!
LO by janao So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment , and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st). * * * * * and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!
Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek
Hi, today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements. For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like) STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one OVER the layer with flower and one UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame OVER the flower. After I erased the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...
Комментарии
Love the colors!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs
Traumelfe
Can't wait to see the whole kit and the spring !
Thank you for the little chance.
Thanks for the chance!
Best Regards!
Big Hugs & Kisses,
Tara xoxoxo
Thank you for then chance!!!
Thank you for the chance!!KIss!
thanks for the chance to win!
Thanks for the chance to win.