Happy Valentine's day, my dear friends!
I wish a lot of love and happy people around you!
Take care of your beloved people and don't forget to tell them,
how much you love them :)
Today I came with new CU spring products:
CU Torn papers vol.2
and some examples of using them
( I added some flowers from my Spring CU vol.2-3 and
used some brushes to make the vintage look)
Spring CU vol.1
Spring CU vol.2
Spring CU vol.3
And I want to remind you, that today is 1.99$ Monday Madness
at @cu4you shop, so you have amazing opportunity
only today to purchase these and other my CU products only for 1.99$
at @cu4you .
and at DDD
* * * * * *
And for all my NEWSLETTERS subscribers
and Fecebook funs I prepared freebie.
You will find the download link
in NEWSLETTER and at my
Facebook funpage.
Wish you wonderful Valentines day!
Natalie Tiramisu :)





Комментарии