Hi, my dear blog readers!
Today I come with my new winter mini-kit "Magic Is In The Air"
Pastel and gentle colors of this kit will be perfect to scrap
Christmas and winter photos-all to make
your memories delicious :)
kit includes 29 png elements(drop shadow included), 4 papers
PU, S4H
Pastel and gentle colors of this kit will be perfect to scrap
Christmas and winter photos-all to make
your memories delicious :)
kit includes 29 png elements(drop shadow included), 4 papers
PU, S4H
very attractive Christmas price 30% off!!
You can do your shopping at: @Pickleberrypop
and
@Sunflowerscrap
You can do your shopping at: @Pickleberrypop
and
@Sunflowerscrap
* * * * * * *
And some inspiration from my super talented
CT girls! I'm totaly in love with their LOs.
and finally- the winners
of my "Magic Is In The Air"giveaway
I want to thank everyone, who wrote
a comment to me! I love all of them,
and as a Christmas is coming I choose 4 persons instead of 2 :)
EAL Designs2
Александра
Hudyna
Edyta
Congrats, ladies!
e-mail me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru
a comment to me! I love all of them,
and as a Christmas is coming I choose 4 persons instead of 2 :)
EAL Designs2
Александра
Hudyna
Edyta
Congrats, ladies!
e-mail me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru

Комментарии