Today I come with my new Christmas collection "Sweet Noel"
Fresh bright and gentle colors of this kit will be perfect to scrap
Christmas and winter photos-all to make
your memories delicious :)
kit includes 58 png elements(drop shadow included), 9 papers
and pack of 5 overlays and WA.
PU, S4H
and pack of 5 overlays and WA.
PU, S4H
You can do your shopping at: @Pickleberrypop
and
And I propose you fantastic deal,
purchasing this kit you are getting
50% off discount
to my last season Christmas kit "Three Wishes For Christmas"
You can also purchase ready to use
QP album "Sweet Noel", which included
6 Quick pages, png, 3600x3600 pix, 300 dpi
PU, S4H
version of my "Sweet Noel" collection 30% off
purchasing this kit you are getting
50% off discount to my last season Christmas kit "Three Wishes For Christmas"
'
* * * * * * * *
All my newsletters subscribers will receive additional 10% off
coupon for BUNDLE.
'
* * * * * * * *
All my newsletters subscribers will receive additional 10% off
coupon for BUNDLE.
* * * * * * *
And some inspiration from my super talented
CT girls!I'm totaly in love with their LOs.* * * * * * *
"Sweet Noel" freebie QP
png, 3600x3600, 300 dpi
PU only!
* * * * * * *
and finally- the winners
of my "Sweet Noel"giveaway
of my "Sweet Noel"giveaway
I want to thank everyone, who wrote
a comment to me! I love all of them,
but I have to choose only 2 persons.
Congrats to :
Traumelfe
a comment to me! I love all of them,
but I have to choose only 2 persons.
Congrats to :
Traumelfe
coco-digiscrapeuse









Комментарии
Congrats girls!