Hi, my dear readers!
New season ...new changes in life... and some wonderful news from me!
I'm so excited to tell you that from today you can find me also in a wonderful store-Pickleberrypop com
I'm so glad !I sought and worked to myself for a long time, to become a part of team of the store like this.
I want to express special thanks to Annette and Carolyn from Pickleberry store for their help and confidence.
I'm so glad !I sought and worked to myself for a long time, to become a part of team of the store like this.
I want to express special thanks to Annette and Carolyn from Pickleberry store for their help and confidence.
I hope this will be a good beginning of a long and fruitful collaboration.
YAY!! I'm so glad and proud!
3-11 September 2010
*Hugs, Natalie Tiramisu *

Комментарии
Have a nice day!
xoxoxox