К основному контенту

Sneak peek and win my kit

This page I made using my new kit,
 which will be at the  Sunflowerscrap.com
tomorrow, 27th August.
If you want to win this kit before Friday, 
you have just leave little comment here 
I will come back today evening (Moscow time) 
with the  3 winners announcement.
And come here tomorrow for more info and freebies. 

* Love you, Natalie Tiramisu :) *

Комментарии

Maca написал(а)…
Wow, the pages is stunning! I can not wait until I see the whole kit. It certainly fantastic. I love your design. So just now ..... I hope that I'll get lucky. Thank you for the chance to win. Have a nice day. Hugs!
strawberry24 написал(а)…
Oh wow absolutely perfect place. Kit is very beautiful, full of beautiful colors and elements. Absolute bomb. Thank you for this new opportunity to win. maybe smiles at me luck. Beautiful Day hugs Strawberry24
Michele написал(а)…
This is such an adorable layout! Beautiful design and precious baby! It looks like it's a wonderful kit!
Madeline написал(а)…
Wow!!! Another great creations...Fabulous page:)This little sneak peek looks absolutely perfect!I would Love to win:)Thank you for the chance to win. Have a nice day...xoxo
Lucienne designs написал(а)…
wowww...the pages are very beautiful and I can't wait to see the whole kit!
Thank you very much for the change to win!

Greats, Lucienne
Maty's style написал(а)…
La page est sublime. Quel travail!
wendy написал(а)…
oiooh woww this looks very beautiful!!
Thank you so much for this chance sweetie!!!
hugs!
Anja aka Anja_77 написал(а)…
Such a gorgeous and sweet page! I love it! And such a wonderful new design! Thank you for the chance to win! ;-)
eagleszem написал(а)…
Fantastic autumn kit! Thanks for the chance!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Ohhh I LOVES that page! It's stunning! What a great LO! I can't wait to see the rest of this kit. It's going to be beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance to win this, fingers crossed I'm lucky! :D {{hugs}}
Анонимный написал(а)…
Oh my, this is such a WONDERFUL cute page!!! {{{♥}}} the new autumn kit! Thanks for the chance.
Mumure написал(а)…
Gorgeous page!The kit seems to be gorgeous!
Thanks for the chance ;o)
Александра написал(а)…
Adorable kit! Love it!
Vesnyshka написал(а)…
Потрясающая страничка, так хочется поскорее увидеть сам наборчик!!!Спасибо за шанс выиграть его!!!
Nataliya Zima написал(а)…
Страничка очень красивая!!! Набор сказочно красивый! Очень нравятся все Ваши творения!!! спасибо за шанс поработать с такой красотой!!!
Maja написал(а)…
Hi, this page is so sweet and wonderful! I love you design!
Have a nice day!
Big hugs, Maja
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
So lovely and beautiful page! Your new kit looks fantastic as always! Thank you for the little chance..
Have a nice day!
Unknown написал(а)…
This will be absolutely perfect about a beautiful kit. I love this color combination. Will also be full of beautiful elements. Have the whole kit'm looking forward .. thanks for the chance to win and have a very nice day.
Анонимный написал(а)…
this looks very beautiful!!
Thank you so much for this chance sweetie!!!
szrjudit написал(а)…
Wooooow, amazing page and wondrful kit. Thenks for the chance to win!!! :)
Dukuu написал(а)…
Изумительная страничка!Набор ожидается потрясающим,как и все ваши предыдущие комплекты!Хочется поскорее увидеть его и спасибо за шанс выиграть его!
Monique написал(а)…
Wow! It looks fantastic..
I love the autumn colors!
Thanks for the chance!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Looks so cute the LO.
The sneak peakt looks formidable !
Thank you for the chance to win it.
nibylandia написал(а)…
Śliczny zestaw, jak zawsze.
Lenka написал(а)…
Так красиво!!! Потрясающая страничка! Спасибо за шанс выиграть этот чудесный набор!!!!!!!!!
Lelishna написал(а)…
wow! so cute and sweet LO!!
wonderful colors!! very beautiful!!
thank you for the chance!
sylvia написал(а)…
thanks for this chance to win this kit
IriCreative написал(а)…
wow, absolutely perfect!
Thanks for chance to win :-)

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek