К основному контенту

win my kit, new cu grabbag and sneak peek


My new kit comming tomorrow at Sunflowerscrap.com

And if you want to get this kit right on the the day of release(tomorrow (9th June) ,
leave me here some nice comment and tomorrow morning 
I will announce 3 lucky winners of my newest kit! 
Stay tuned!
* * * * *
and I have new CU Summer Grabbag 
includes 40 wonderful summery elements for designer's use. 
Shadows only for the preview.
CU, PU, S4H OK 
 You can do your shopping at:Sunflowerscrap.com
and
cu4you.com 

Комментарии

wendy написал(а)…
wowowww nice colors sweetie!!!
Thanks for this chance!!
I will take a try!
Анонимный написал(а)…
I will try too! Because I like this Kit especially! The Elements are very nice, I would love to do something with the Kit!

Greetings, Moni
Анонимный написал(а)…
Fantastic kit! Thank you for the chance to win!
Madeline написал(а)…
Wow! The littel sneak peek looks absolutely Gorgeous!!!Love the colors and the elements are fantastic. I would LOVE to win ;)Thanks for the chance...Have a nice day...xoxo
Maygirl написал(а)…
Love the colors and cutie elements! Thank you for the chance to win!!!
photomagic247 написал(а)…
The sneak peak looks so CUTE!!
Can't wait to see the whole kit!
THANK YOU for the chance to win! ♥
Maja написал(а)…
What a wonderfully juicy colors! I marvel at all your kit! I hope at least once to win one :)
natyi написал(а)…
Your new kit looks amazing,have so beautiful colours!!!Thank you very much for this great chance and have a nice days!
Unknown написал(а)…
Wow super.. kit will definitely fantastic:-) You have a wonderful and very fresh blogtemplate with magical elements. Beautiful colors .. very nice page! I have the kit much look forward to .. it's beauty. I love your styl:-) Thank you for the chance to win and have a very nice.
Beauté написал(а)…
Your kit is fabulous as always!
Thank you for the chance to win it!
strawberry24 написал(а)…
oh wow lovely pastel color kit is very very nice, I like your work, perfectly formed with the beautiful kit. Thank you for the chance to win this magic kit. beautiful day hugs
Natalka написал(а)…
Наташа, такой красивый набор судя по страничкам. Просто прелесть!!! Спасибо за шанс его выйграть
Lenka написал(а)…
Наташа, странички из нового набора великолепны! Очень интересные элементы. Безумно хочется выиграть!
naz написал(а)…
Oh wow!! lovely sneak pek!!Looks beautiful, ty so much for the chance!!
eagleszem написал(а)…
Woow! Amazing sneak peek! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Hlllll написал(а)…
wow, i´ll be amazing kit!!! Thanks for this chance:-)
Maca написал(а)…
Wow ...kit will absolutely amazing! According to the sneak peek will be full of fantastic elements that refresh during the hot summer days. The melon is great, it looks so real! And the colors are also wonderful. I can not wait until I see it in all its glory.I love your style!!! I look forward to tomorrow. Thank you for the chance to win and I wish you a beautiful sunny day.
Divan написал(а)…
Самьi замечательньiй набор! Я влюбила! Спосибо за шанс вьiиграт его! Мне очень хочется....
Надеюсь....
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Beautiful page and another beautiful kit from you! As I can see, this kit will be perfect for all the little honorees. In July we will celebrate three birthdays of our smallest - so thank you for the chance to win.
toomama написал(а)…
Чудесный набор!!! Великолепная страничка!!! Спасибо за шанс выиграть!!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Красотища, спасибо за шанс выиграть!!!
Unknown написал(а)…
Oh, how adorable!!! It looks lovely! Thank you for the chance!
Abeille написал(а)…
Wooow wonderful layout!! Very great colors!! Another fantastic kit!! Thank for the chance!
Anikó написал(а)…
Beautiful kit!!
Lys написал(а)…
this new kit looks fresh, happy and fantastic, love the colours !!
thanks for the chance
Бурман Светлана написал(а)…
Very beautiful, gentle set has turned out! A page from it amazing! I will be very glad to win a set! Thanks for chance!
Nancy написал(а)…
WOW: Great Work Sweetie.
This Kit is very very beautiful.
IriCreative написал(а)…
wow, can´t wait for this fantastic kit!
Filo написал(а)…
Again, new and more beautiful kit? You shall overcome! Really beautiful and luxurious kit! Beautiful papers and elements! Fantastic colors! I really like this kit! Your team creates a luxurious LO! I like to do that you have the original and very creative! I want to take this very kit! I admire you! Super! We wish a beautiful rest of this beautiful and sunny week! Thank you for the chance to win! You're great! Hugs!
Lelishna написал(а)…
Чудесная страничка! :))
Очень сочная и жизнерадостная!!
По всему видно, что набор будет великолепный!!!
Nataliya Zima написал(а)…
Поздравляю!!!Великолепный набор - яркий, праздничный! Странички у девочек очень красивые!!!
Michely Targa написал(а)…
I LOve you kits!!
Thank for this chance!!
Uyen написал(а)…
The sneek peek for your new kit looks gorgeous! I love the colors and the elements. Thanks for the chance.
Anja aka Anja_77 написал(а)…
Such a lovely kit! It is wonderfull!
Thank you so much for chance! :-)
Leandi написал(а)…
wow the page is so wonderful! So beautiful colors!!! Great chance to win

Thanks so much

Hugs Isabel
Vesnyshka написал(а)…
Спасибо за предоставленную возможность выиграть этот чудесный наборчик!!!так хочется оформить им деньрожденские фотографии сынули!!!!!
Elena Mason написал(а)…
I'm so excited!!! Sneak peak is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for a chance to win ;-))
Dee написал(а)…
This kit is adorable! I love the vibrant colors of the balloons and the whole concept. Thanks for the chance to win!
dj написал(а)…
Your new kit looks charming. Love your work!
Pauline написал(а)…
This looks gorgeous! Another fantastic kit from you! Thank you for the chance!
Fehnmaus´s Hobby- Blog написал(а)…
Wow, looks amazing, thanks for this chance!!!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek