К основному контенту

new kit "Lazy Morning" and freebie

this LO was made by Vero

* * * * *
Hi, my dear readers!
I have something new for you-my new,
fresh and so summery kit "Lazy Morning".
It includes 50 elements(most of them have shadows)
8 papers and pack of 8 overlays and summery WAs.
The papers and elements in this kit are created at 300 dpi
today 15% off
You can do your shopping at: Sunflowerscrap.com


 You can also purchase cluster-frame pack, which includes 5 cluster-frames,
made with my "Lazy Morning" kit + BONUS 1 paper for free.
today 15% off
You can do your shopping at: Sunflowerscrap.com

and, of course, I have freebie QP for you,
you will find it at the bottom of my post.
* * * * * 
And now the most pleasant part-some inspiration
 from my amazing and so talented CT girls:

(if you are using Mozilla browzer, you must click  on the "F" button )

* * * * *
freebie QP


*love you, Tiramisu* 

Комментарии

Madeline написал(а)…
Wow! It's absolutely Gorgeous and the pages are fantastic...way to go sweetie! Thanks for the freebie..xoxo
Solarray написал(а)…
Невероятно красивый наборчик!!!! превосходная страничка!!!! Спасибо за фришку!!!!
Lelishna написал(а)…
Amazing! Very beautiful!
Thank you for the freebie!
Unknown написал(а)…
Fantastic...Fantastic kit...I love it!! Very soft and gentle element..beautifull colors.
Your CT team has Gorgeous pages:-)
Thank you for the freebie.
Have a nice
strawberry24 написал(а)…
Wow beautiful, I love your work
Unknown написал(а)…
Наташ, прелесть!!!!! Очень нежно и красиво!!!!
Странички у всех великолепные!
toomama написал(а)…
Красивый набор!!!!!
Jana написал(а)…
OMG!!!!!Fantastic kit!Fantastic pages! perfect!! I love it!!!Thank you for this frebie!!
catherine написал(а)…
Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing your work!
OliO написал(а)…
Изумительный набор!!!! Очень красиво!!!
Fitria (IrmaBuana) написал(а)…
Totally wonderful kit!!!!
Unknown написал(а)…
Absolutely beautiful!!!! Thank you very much for the QP! I love your slideshow!!
Nataliya Zima написал(а)…
Невероятно красивый набор!!! Очень нежные цвета! Эксклюзивные элементы! Странички у девочек из СT очень красивые! Спасибо за фрибик!
CBH написал(а)…
Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 19, 2010. Thanks again.
Анонимный написал(а)…
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
LionessZA написал(а)…
The LO's done with this wonderful kit is just gorgeous. Your work is stunning!! Thank you. Hugs xx
vivolita написал(а)…
wow, fantastic colors! That looks really great!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek