К основному контенту

Do you want to win my kit&

 LO by Irina Krulova

Hi, my dear readers, If you Like my new kit "Lazy Morning"
and if you want to win it
leave here some nice comment and I will choose 3 lucky winners on Wednesday.
*Hugs, Natalie Tiramisu*

Комментарии

Madeline написал(а)…
Yes,I would LOVE to winthis Amazing kit!!! Love the colors and the wonderful elements that really blends well.The pages are absoltuely Beautiful.Thanks for the chance! I'm always a Fan of yours...xoxo
Natalka написал(а)…
Какой замечательный шанс выиграть это красивущий набор...Спасибо за него!!!
Александра написал(а)…
Fantastic kit! Bright and juicy colors. Pages are amazing! Thank you for the chance to win!
Виктория написал(а)…
Наталья, набор просто дышит свежестью и весь светиться! Просто потрясающий получился!!!
toomama написал(а)…
Великолепный набор!!!!! Спасибо за шанс выиграть эту красоту!!!
Nancy написал(а)…
This Kit is wonderful. So softly and peacefull.
The colours are so glossy and fresh.
I find it simply wunderful.
Big compliment also to your CT.! The sides are beautiful.
Unknown написал(а)…
Much I'd like to win this amazing new kit, because it is full of fantastic fine and soft elements and colors. It really is beautiful .. I love your style is unique ..
Thank you for the chance and have a very nice...
naz написал(а)…
very beautiful kit, love the layout, thank you for a chance to win it!!
xx naz
. написал(а)…
Full of sweetness in this lovely kit. I love the flowers of May
thank you for this chance.
strawberry24 написал(а)…
I'd love to win your kit is really beautiful, amazing features and colors, I like your work is truly luxurious. Beautiful rest of the day and thank you for the chance to win
eagleszem написал(а)…
Amazing kit! Thanks for the chance to win it!
jociandi написал(а)…
Yes, I would like to win! I adore color green.
Fitria (IrmaBuana) написал(а)…
YES!! I would love to win your wonderful kit!!! Thank you so much for the chance!!!
Emma написал(а)…
Yes Yes Yes....i want i want!
Great chance and i hope i win....:D

Thanks for this chance....
and what a gorgeous page.....love it !!!
Leandi написал(а)…
Wow so wonderful page. This Kit looks so beautiful what i see! Great chance to win. Thanks so much

Hugs Isabel
Vesnyshka написал(а)…
Безумно хочется выиграть такую красоту!!!!Спасибо за предоставленный шанс!!!
Maja написал(а)…
This kit is absolutely fantastic! Very beautiful and originally elements and so delicate colours!
I love all yours works!
Thank you for the chance to win it and gig hugs!
Maja
Спасибо за шанс я буду счастлива поиграть с такой красотой!!!! Великолепный клмплект-свежие краски
natyi написал(а)…
Yes,I want!:-)) Thank you for this fantastic chance!!!
Anikó написал(а)…
Very nice kit!!
Solarray написал(а)…
Наборчик просто чудо! страничка великолепная! Очень хочеться выиграть такую прелесть! спасибо за шанс!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Очень красивый набор! спасибо за шанс выиграть эту прелесть!
Nataliya Zima написал(а)…
Странички у девочек из СТ очень красивые!!! Набор великолепный, очень нежный и по-летнему солнечный! Буду безумно счастлива его выиграть!
Jana написал(а)…
OH...this kit is just perfect!! I love this colors, elements...just all!! Pages from your CT are gorgeous, beautiful scene!! Thanks for this chance!Kiss and have a perfect day!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Необыкновенно красивый набор!
Очень нежные краски и шикарные элементы!
Спасибо за шанс выиграть!!!

Natali aka seameaw
Olga написал(а)…
Набор просто фантастический!!!Спасибо за шанс!!
Filo написал(а)…
Woooow! This kit is very nice! Super elements and papers! Painted it fantastic! Beautiful spring flowers and colors! Amazing... I love spring and this beautiful spring kit! I would love to win this kit. It also has a very nice LO! Thank you for the chance to win! Big hugs!
Filo написал(а)…
It's just beauty... You have nice style. Have a nice rest of the day. Thank you!
Meltem написал(а)…
I´ve seen so many fntastic pages with your great Kit, Wonderful teamwork with youre Talent and yur CT :)

Thanks for the chance to win ;)

Hugs
Meltem
Unknown написал(а)…
Oh, yes - I would love to win it!!! It looks beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance!!!
Dee написал(а)…
Yes, I would love to win your kit. It has such vibrant colors and looks like it would be very fun to scrap with. Thanks for the chance to win!
Monique написал(а)…
It's realy beautiful!
I love to win this kit!
Lenka написал(а)…
Очень нежный и стильный набор!!! Супер! Мечтаю выиграть эту красоту. Спасибо за такой шанс!!!
Виктория написал(а)…
Набор просто чудо какой красивый! Такой по-весеннему свежий! Спасибо за шанс выиграть его!
Lys написал(а)…
oh, thanks for the chance to win your new fantastic kit !! You've made a geat and fabulous work with this kit, once again !
I'd love to play with it ...
Ewik написал(а)…
Uwielbiam kolor zielony, bardzo chciałabym wygrać Twój zestaw Tiramisu!:))
szrjudit написал(а)…
Wonderful kit, thanks for the chance!!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Wow, lovely spring kit !
I would love to win it.
Thank you for the chance !
Abeille написал(а)…
Wooow another amazing kit!! Really stunning page!!
Uyen написал(а)…
This kit is so gorgeous! I love the sweet papers and elements. Thanks for the chance.
IriCreative написал(а)…
oh this is really fantastic kit!
Love the colors and softness!
Iriweb
Lelishna написал(а)…
Великолепный набор!!
Снова Вы балуете нас прекрасной работой!! Выглядит восхитительно!!!
vivolita написал(а)…
Wooow...what a beautiful kit!!!
Fantastic combination the colors!!!
Thanks for the chance!
Eden Lane Designs написал(а)…
This is an absolutely gorgeous kit!!!!!!! I have your quet pond kit and love it! This one looks fabulous as well!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek