Specially for NSD I've made some surprise.
My new holiday-shot "Quiet Pond"
it includes 22 elements, 5 papers
PU, S4H friendly
all elements are created in png format 300 dpi.
PU, S4H friendly
all elements are created in png format 300 dpi.
You can do your shopping at Sunflowerscrap.com
today 30% off!!
* * * * *
Here's inspiration from my wonderful CT girls, thank them so much!
by Irina Krylova
by Magda_lena
by Tiramisu
by Baja
by Omega021
by Sheridan
by Natascha
today 30% off!!
* * * * *
Here's inspiration from my wonderful CT girls, thank them so much!
by Irina Krylova
by Magda_lena
by Tiramisu
by Baja
by Omega021
by Sheridan
by Natascha
I want to tell, that will be a lot of surprises for you
this week and grand sale on weekend.
* * * * *
And of course I've made freebie for you!
And of course I've made freebie for you!












Комментарии
Stunning layouts!!
Спасибо за чудесный фриби!
You're so talented !
And the baby swans are so sweet!
Great Kit.