К основному контенту

new kit "Waking Life"

LO by Irina Krulova 

Hi, my dear readers!
Here's my new shot-kit "Waking Life" 
it includes 28 elements, 4 papers
and BONUS-pack of 4 cluster frames and paper
PU, S4H friendly 
all elements are created in png format 300 dpi.

You can do your shopping at Sunflowerscrap.com
today 15% off!! 
 * * * * *
Here's inspiration from my wonderful CT girls, thank them so much!






* * * * *
And of course I've made freebie for you!

It includes 3 spring WA. 


Комментарии

Vetra написал(а)…
Спасибо за вордик!
Madeline написал(а)…
Wow!Fantastic kit!Love the pages made by your wonderful CT!!! Thanks for the beautiful freebie...xoxo
FILIPPOK_Nigusha написал(а)…
Большое спасибо за WA!
Anikó написал(а)…
Thank you for freebie!!
Olga написал(а)…
Набор просто восхитительный!!!!!!!!!Спасибо за чудесный вордик!
Olenkamajka написал(а)…
I love your next amazing kit
Ewik написал(а)…
Tiramisu, śliczny, soczysty zestaw! :)
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Such a beautiful kit as always!!!
Thank you for the beautiful WA freebie!
Abeille написал(а)…
Wonderful new kit and thank for the freebie!!
Lescreadebea написал(а)…
Thanks, lovely WA !!!!
Unknown написал(а)…
Beautiful!! Thank you so much for the WA!
Olenkamajka написал(а)…
my nomination for your blog
http://olenkamajka.blogspot.com/2010/04/nomination.html
hugs Ola
Tanja написал(а)…
so fantastic kit.. WOW. I love it. So great colors and elements... so great work. Thick kompliment at your team... so wonderful LO´s. Thanks for this fantastic inspiration and your wonderful freebie

hugs and kisses
Karina написал(а)…
thank you so much for the beautiful wordarts .. by the way ... I really appreciate how you present the pages done by your CT.. this is really nice way.

Rina

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...