К основному контенту

win my kit



Hi, if you like my new kit"Moonlight In The Window"
and you want to win it, leave here a comment
and I'll peek up 3 lucky girls on Wednesday. 

hugs, Natalie 

 

Комментарии

Natalka написал(а)…
Спасибо за шикарный набор!!!!!!!!!! Люблю эти цвета! Странички вашей креативной команды великолепны!!! спасибо за шанс
Dashyny написал(а)…
Великолепный набор!Такой таинственно-мистический,сразу привлекающий внимание!
Tanja написал(а)…
it looks so fantastic my dear... so wonderful colors.I love your design. Great work.

thanks for this wonderful chance to win

wish you a nice week and send you big hugs,Tanja
Madeline написал(а)…
Oh gosh,Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors and the wonderful elements that compliment each other1 Thanks for te chance to win...Have a wonderful day!
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
As I wrote before, this kit is beautiful - like your other kits! I love the whole kit but especially the mystique papers and the cute owl :) Thank you for the chance.
Анонимный написал(а)…
Спасибо за шанс, набор потрясающий, очень понравился!!!
SHOCKolad написал(а)…
Великолепный набор!!! Мистический и завораживающий!Очень понравились странички креативной команды,они явно выделяются среди других в общеизвестных галлереях.
И спасибо за шанс выиграть его!!!
anjutka1982 написал(а)…
This kit looks so wonderful. Love the colours. Would love to win it. Thanks for the chance!!!
Nataliya Zima написал(а)…
Набор сказочно красив!!! Великолепные завораживающие цвета! Мистические элементы! Странички девочек из СТ великолепны! спасибо за шанс!
Невероятно красивый комплект! Очень понравилась цветовая гамма!Спасибо за возможность его выиграть.
Fitria (IrmaBuana) написал(а)…
FANTASTIC kit!!! I have seen so many wonderful pages using this kit on DST. I would love to play with it too :)

Thanks for the chance to win :)
Anikó написал(а)…
Super kit!!!
OliO написал(а)…
Восхитительно красивый набор! Странички вашей креативной команды великолепны!
Unknown написал(а)…
OMG - it looks GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much for the chance!!
Maja написал(а)…
This kit is wonderful and fantastic! I like your work so much!
Thank you for the chance to win it :)
Hugs :*)
Lenka написал(а)…
Набор потрясающий!!!!
Очень красивые элементы, великолепная цветовая гамма!
Работы команды замечательные!
Спасибо за возможность выиграть это чудо.
naz написал(а)…
How adorable!! Love the layout!! thx very much for a chance to win this gorgeous kit!!
Nancy написал(а)…
I have already written it last sometimes and can still repeat it. This is one of your best works The whole Kit is absolutly fantastic.
A real feast for the eyes. The colours are something quite special, the elements are great.

With big pleasure I would win this Kit.

Thanks for the wonderful chance.
Виктория написал(а)…
Набор просто Потрясающий!!! Великолепной сочетание элементов и цветовой гаммы!!! Мне очень понравиося! Спасибо Вам за него!!!
Denise написал(а)…
Cool new Scrapkit. I like this. Thanks for this Chance to win. It`s so beautiful.

Hugs
Denise
szrjudit написал(а)…
Oh, this kit absolulty fantastic, thanks for the chance!!!
wendy написал(а)…
woww sweetie!

thank you so much for this chance!!

hugs
Vesnyshka написал(а)…
Бесподобный набор!!!Так и веет мистикой и волшебством!!!Спасибо за шанс выиграть его!
Bir Git написал(а)…
Yes, yes and once again as loud as I can: Y E S, I really would LOVE to win your new kit! Have seen so many greaaaaaaat LO´s made with it! Wow! Thanks for the great chance to win it!
Monique написал(а)…
So wonderful!!
Thanks for the chance!
Maygirl написал(а)…
просто обалденный набор! сразу заметила в галерее! такие сказочные фоны и элементы!
спасибо за шанс его выиграть
Meltem написал(а)…
awwww what a great chance, thank you so much!! I love this Kit, it´s fantastic... as always!!!!

Have a nice week!!

Hugs
Meltem
Pauline написал(а)…
Oh my, another so gorgeous and stunning kit! Amazing set of elements and papers! I love everything about this kit! Thanks for the chance!
Tracey написал(а)…
have been admiring all the fabulous pages making it into the gallery using this gorgeous kit.. wow.. love everything about it..

and your CT's pages... are absolutely beautiful..

loving your work
photomagic247 написал(а)…
I love this kit! So beautiful! You are very talented!!
Thank you so much for the chance to win this awesome kit!

P.S. (A pop-up came on my screen when I clicked on "comments" to leave this comment . . . the pop-up said I had won a Dell laptop?? I have to complete two "offers" and my laptop will be shipped to me?? Is this for real???Anyone else have this happen??)
Александра написал(а)…
Набор фантистический, сказочно красивый!!!
Beauté написал(а)…
It's again a wonderful kit...
Thank you so much for the chance to win it!
KJ написал(а)…
I absolutley love the colours, so intense & dramatic, this is definately my favourite kit so far, thank you soooo much for the chance to win it :D xx
Irina написал(а)…
Великолепный набор! Очень красиво, таинственно и сказочно! Спасибо за возможность выиграть!
Unknown написал(а)…
Wow...wonderful kit full of beautiful color and magical elements. Is such a mysterious and bowl.
Beautiful work, I love it!
Thank you for the chance to win.
I wish a lot more wonderful inspiration...I like your styl:-)
Have a nice
Анонимный написал(а)…
Шикарный набор! Великолепный дизайн и очень богатые цвета!!!
Спасибо за возможность выграть!
А еще я очень рада, что наконец-то нашла Ваш блог!

Natali aka seameaw
Анонимный написал(а)…
Wow, this kit is gorgeous!
Thanks for the chance to win.

Hugs

Tinimami
Dawn написал(а)…
What a wonderful nw kit! Just gorgeous. Thanks for the chance
Lisa написал(а)…
I wanna win it.... it's wonderful!

Thanks,
Lisa
ЕЛЕНА написал(а)…
Завораживающий комплект!!! Цвета потрясающие!! Я просто влюблась в работы девочек из СТ
Спасибо огромное за шанс выиграть это великолепие!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek