К основному контенту

Do you want to win my kit?

 LO by Sydney

Hi, if you like my new kit "Spring Is In The Air" and want to have it, 
well, 
leave some sweet comment here and I'll peak up 3 lucky winners on Sunday!
Hugs!!

Комментарии

Unknown написал(а)…
It looks very beautiful! Thank you for the chance to win it!!
Meltem написал(а)…
yeaaah yeaaah yeaah, fantastic, thanks for the chance!!!!!
Ladka написал(а)…
Wooow, thanks for the chance!!!
Madeline написал(а)…
Oh YES!!!Fantastic kit...love the beautiful colors,elements!anoteher wonderful work:) Thanks for the chance...xoxo
PrelestnayaP написал(а)…
Wow! Great chance! Thank you! :) I love your kits!
Maja написал(а)…
I love this kit! I saw many pages with it, and they were all lovely! Thank for the chance to win it :)
Beauté написал(а)…
wow! it's a fntastic kit! Thanks for the chance to win it! Hugs!
Denise написал(а)…
Yes I want win your Spring Kit.
That is so fantastic. I like Spring.

Thanks for the Chance.
Anikó написал(а)…
Beautiful!!!
Inna KH написал(а)…
Изумительный набор!!! Спасибо за шанс ;)!
Emmetjes написал(а)…
Yes, I want to win your new kit :-D
It's sooo beautiful!!
Tnxxx for the chance!!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
What mysterious page, I think Kit will be as always interesting. Thank you for the new kit and a chance to win!
Maygirl написал(а)…
Very beautiful!!!!! Thank you for the chance!
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Please, please, please :) I´d like to win this spring beauty soo much! Love your kits! Thank you for the chance.
OliO написал(а)…
Очень красивый набор!!!! Просто великолепный! Спасибо за шанс!!!!
szrjudit написал(а)…
Wooow, fantastic page, thanks for the chance!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Very lovely kit!!
Hope to have some luck to win your fantastic kit.
Blessings from Mexico
*MORN* написал(а)…
Love the warm colour !! beautiful spring kit!Thanks for the chance!!
Natalka написал(а)…
Your new kit seems to be stunning!!! Really love the fresh and springful colours of it!!! I love it!!!
thanks for the chance to win!!!
have a nice day
Nancy написал(а)…
Oh yes, I like to win your splendid, wonderful, unique, enchanting, great, spring-fresh Kit.

Thanks for the chance to win your new Kit.

Hugs!
Kuznyec написал(а)…
Such a fantastic page! Thanks for the chance to win your new kit!
Olga написал(а)…
Набор великолепный!!!Очень нежный!!!Спасибо за шанс!!!
Vesnyshka написал(а)…
Очень красивый весенний набор!!!!!!Спасибо за возможность выиграть!!!
Александра написал(а)…
Very beutiful and fresh kit! Wonderful LO! Thanks for the chance!
Виктория написал(а)…
Набор просто потрясающий!!!!!Действительно в ней чувствуется присутствие воздуха!!!! спасибо за шанс!!!!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Beautiful page. I would love to win. Thanks for the chance.
Elena Mason написал(а)…
I would love to win your gorgeous kit sooo much!!! It's so fresh, delicat, and simply stunning...
Thanks for a chance to win ;-))
KJ написал(а)…
This looks beautiful, love the colours, can't wait to see the whole kit :D x
Анонимный написал(а)…
Beautiful as always!!! thanks for the chance to win.

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek