К основному контенту

Do you want to win my new kit"You My Soul"?

LO by Jootje 

Hi, if you like my newest kit "You My Soul" and want to have it,
leave here some nice comment about, what do you like in this kit,
and I'll choose up 3 lucky winners on Wednesday.
Hugs, Natalie(Tiramisu) 

And don't miss my great sale at Sunflowerscrap.com!! 

Комментарии

Unknown написал(а)…
Of course I want it! It looks so beautiful! Thank you so much for the chance to win it!!!
Maygirl написал(а)…
Oh, I feel the kit is very beautiful! Love this tender colors and small touche of sky blue. Adorable! Thank you for the chance
Unknown написал(а)…
YES!! hihihi Your new kit looks gorgeous, love the layout Jootje made with it!! :)
Thanks for the chance!

Hugs Natascha
Vetra написал(а)…
♥♥♥ Страничка волшебная!!!! Да, да, да!! Конечно очень хочу новый набор!!!!!♥♥♥
Lenka написал(а)…
Замечательная страничка! Уверена, что набор будет очередной бомбой!!!
Спасибо за шанс выиграть его :)
Madeline написал(а)…
YES!!!I Absolutely would LOVE to WIN this sweet and oh sooo Pretty kit...Love the colors ,elements and cluster frames are totally Awesome and the amazing inspirations from your talented CT!Thank you so much for the chance:)*fingers crossed*

hugs,
Madeline
http://leilaingmarscraps.blogspot.com/
Unknown написал(а)…
Yes, yes I too would like to win your kit! Thank you for the chance to win....
I very like your work, because everiting is beautifully matched. Your colors and elements is completely different than the other.
I love all your kits.
Have a nice
ЕЛЕНА написал(а)…
Как здорово! Спасибо за шанс!
Kuznyec написал(а)…
Yes, I would like to win it! Love the papers and the soft colors! Your new kit is soooo wonderful!!!
Komarik написал(а)…
Выглядит очень красиво!!!
Спасибо за шанс!
Kim написал(а)…
YES!! I wanna win it :-)
Thank you for the chance...
It´s amazing, the sweet elements and papers look sooo precious. The soft colours fit perfectly together and because of the inspiration by your talented CT, I have already a lot of ideas for a few LO´s and designs for my daughter´s little babyhomepage...
My favorite element is this yellow cup... it looks really cute...
But of course all of them are great!! :)

Hugs and have a nice week,
Kim
Soraya написал(а)…
This kit is amazing, love the soft colors of the sky, i did a quick look at my photo's and have soo much ideas with this kit...anyway if i win or not have te have this kit for my collection!!!!
Soraya написал(а)…
This kit is amazing, love the soft colors of the sky, i did a quick look at my photo's and have soo much ideas with this kit...anyway if i win or not have te have this kit for my collection!!!!
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Of course that I´d like to win this beauty because I really LOVE your kits! Thank you for the chance.
Anikó написал(а)…
Baeutiful page and kit!
Denise написал(а)…
Oh yes I want to win this wonderfoul Kit.
I like this Kit. It is very beautiful.
Please give me a Chance to win this Kit.

Hugs and a nice Week
Denise
Timi написал(а)…
This kit is beautiful!
Thank you so much for the chance to win it!!!
Feli Popescu написал(а)…
Oh yes, I surely want to win this GORGEOUS kit, I just L-O-V-E your style!! Everything is so soft and your ready-to-use elements are wonderful, also I think your clusters are THE BEST on the market!
Have a look on my blog and see what Happy New Year greeting card all my friends and acquaintances got from me this year: http://feli-scrapblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-new-year.html
Thanks for the chance, I never won anything like this before, it would really make me happy if I were one of the winners!!
LOFT написал(а)…
Love the delicate colors. Great job!
Heike написал(а)…
Wonderful kit! Thanks for the chance to win it!
Unknown написал(а)…
Наташенька, замечательный набор! Чудесная страничка! Всех благ у вдохновения!
Paola Aldewliy написал(а)…
Прекрасная страничка,очень красивый набор,спасибо за шанс
Виктория написал(а)…
Страничка просто восхитительная! такая нежная... мммм....
Maja написал(а)…
A beautiful and subtle kit! Thank you for the chance :)
Lime написал(а)…
Love the soft colors. Thanks for the chance to win it!
photomagic247 написал(а)…
Beautiful dreamy colors and gorgeous elements . . . I would LOVE to play with this kit! :D
Thanks for the chance to win!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek