OMG!Pleaseeeeee pick me:)I Love to win this incredibly amazing kit.The inspirations from your CT pages are just wonderful.Thank you so much for the chance and for your creativity and talent!
Hi, thanks for the chance to win this incredibly amazing kit. I´m sure I can create wonderful christmas cards with this kit and photos from my little girl (she´s 4 month old). Our whole family will be amazed :-) Thanks for your great work and beautiful kits... I LOVE IT!! Lots of love, Kim & her little daughter "Nika"
Великолепный набор! Нравится абсолютно все: и элементы, и бумага... и странички, которые творят девочки из этого наборчика... Спасибо за такой прекрасный шанс выиграть! :)
Набор получился очень сказочный и необычный, очень выделяется среди других наборов на Рожденственскую тематику. Наверно, все дело в выбранной цветовой гамме не типичной для этого праздника, но зато это придает особую изюминку вашему набору!! мне он очень понравился!!!! Спасибо, что даете шанс его выйграть!!!!
Восхитительный комплект!!! Он просто чудо!!!! сказочные элиментики и нежная бумага прямо будоражит фантазию...Очень хочется с вашим набором поиграть и вписать туда своих крошек! Спасибо за возможность его выиграть!Может фортуна и мне улыбнется!?
Hi Natalie, your new kit Three Wishes For Christmas is really amazing. I like all your kits, your design is super. Thank you for the chance to win your beautiful christmas kit. Have a nice pre-christmas time
LO by janao So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment , and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st). * * * * * and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!
Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek
Hi, today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements. For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like) STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one OVER the layer with flower and one UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame OVER the flower. After I erased the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...
Комментарии
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs Natascha
Спасибо за шанс!
Спасибо за возможность выиграть :)
thanks for the chance to win this incredibly amazing kit.
I´m sure I can create wonderful christmas cards with this kit and photos from my little girl (she´s 4 month old). Our whole family will be amazed :-)
Thanks for your great work and beautiful kits... I LOVE IT!!
Lots of love, Kim & her little daughter "Nika"
thanks for this chance Soyka
And pick me lol !!!!
Thank you for the chance to win this fabolous Kit!!
Big Hugs
Meltem
Have a nice day
your new kit Three Wishes For Christmas is really amazing. I like all your kits, your design is super. Thank you for the chance to win your beautiful christmas kit.
Have a nice pre-christmas time