К основному контенту

Sneaky peeky :) my new kit comming tomorrow!


This LO inspired by amazing works by Monika aka She
Sneaky peeky :)
My new kit "Three Wishes For Christmas" + amazing bonus  commimg tomorrow

December 2nd at Sunflowerscrap.com
Visit my blog tomorrow for more info and freebie!
Hugs!


Комментарии

Jitka, Most написал(а)…
I can´t wait to see it! :)
Madeline написал(а)…
Wow! The page looks Gorgeous...looking forward for your new kit:)
Unknown написал(а)…
Очень красиво! Страничка отличная!
Зайду обязательно посмотреть набор.....
Annja написал(а)…
Очень красивый набор судя по страничке!
Обожаю такие завернутые бумаги)))
Kim написал(а)…
Oh I can´t wait :-)
Olenkamajka написал(а)…
I know kit will be awsome as always, huggs Ola
Nancy написал(а)…
Hey Sweetie!
A really great LO!
Power appetite on more.
Please me already on tomorrow, then it is mine.;-)

Lots of love

Nancy

P.S. Your Calenderpages are really great, if it has also got to me. Largely become the really first-class!

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...