К основному контенту

Merry Christmas to you!! Gifts from Santa ;)

 



I wish to all of you, my dear friends, 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
And here's little gift, than Santa had left here for you
3 coupons for 6,5 CAD  for any of my PU products at Sunflowerscrap.com
 coupon code: merry_christmas
Hugs! 

Комментарии

LOFT написал(а)…
It's my lucky day! Thank you so much for the coupon. I got your lovely Christmas kit. Merry Christmas to you, too!
Maygirl написал(а)…
Thank you so much! I was dreaming for a long about Old Garden :) Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw!!! :))))
Merry Christmas to you!!!
Tatiana написал(а)…
Спасибо за купон! ;-))) C наступающими праздниками!!!
Vetra написал(а)…
♥♥♥С наступающим Новым Годом! ♥♥♥

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...