Dear Natsha! Herewith I send you the Award for the most splendid Blog. I might pick out 3 my best read Blogs to myself. Because I read daily with you and like your works very much.
With pleasure you may fetch to you your Award with me!
Lots of love from Germany! Nancy
http://boys-mum.blogspot.com/
Дорогие Natsha! При этом я пересылаю тебе Award для самого чудесного блога. Я мог выбирать мне 3 моих лучше всего прочитанных блогов. Так как я читаю ежедневно у тебя и очень люблю твои работы.
Hello Natasha. How you know, I find your works really great. Now I would also go with pleasure under designer. Therefore, would be my question to you which programme you of use around the wonderful Scrapkits to provide? I would be very grateful for an answer to you. Many lots of love
Nancy
Привет Natasha. Как ты знаешь, я нахожу твои работы по-настоящему замечательными. Теперь я шел бы также охотно под designer. Поэтому был мой вопрос к тебе, годись ли какой программа ты вокруг чудных Scrapkits производить? Я был бы очень благодарен за ответ тебе. Много дорогих приветов
LO by janao So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment , and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st). * * * * * and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!
Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek
Hi, today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements. For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like) STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one OVER the layer with flower and one UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame OVER the flower. After I erased the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...
Комментарии
Herewith I send you the Award for the most splendid Blog.
I might pick out 3 my best read Blogs to myself.
Because I read daily with you and like your works very much.
With pleasure you may fetch to you your Award with me!
Lots of love from Germany!
Nancy
http://boys-mum.blogspot.com/
Дорогие Natsha!
При этом я пересылаю тебе Award для самого чудесного блога.
Я мог выбирать мне 3 моих лучше всего прочитанных блогов.
Так как я читаю ежедневно у тебя и очень люблю твои работы.
Охотно ты можешь забирать тебе твой Award у меня!
Дорогие приветы из Германии!
Нанси
http://boys-mum.blogspot.com/
How you know, I find your works really great.
Now I would also go with pleasure under designer.
Therefore, would be my question to you which programme you of use around the wonderful Scrapkits to provide?
I would be very grateful for an answer to you.
Many lots of love
Nancy
Привет Natasha.
Как ты знаешь, я нахожу твои работы по-настоящему замечательными.
Теперь я шел бы также охотно под designer.
Поэтому был мой вопрос к тебе, годись ли какой программа ты вокруг чудных Scrapkits производить?
Я был бы очень благодарен за ответ тебе.
Много дорогих приветов
Нанси