К основному контенту

new kit "Snow Was Falling Silent"


Набор только для ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОГО  и S4H ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ!
Вы НЕ МОЖЕТЕ им делиться и распространять набор !
Прежде, чем приобрести его, внимательно прочитайте мои
"Правила пользования"(TO YOU) в магазине!


My new kit"Snow Was Falling Silent"
perfect for your winter and Christmas LOs.
Includes 50 elements(shadow and without shadow versions), not all shown on the prewew,
9 papers.
Only 2 days 15% off at Sunflowerscrap.com
And a set of 5 cluster-frames from "Snow Was Falling Silent"kit
+ bonus 1 paper for FREE!!
Only 2 days 15% off at Sunflowerscrap.com


And my little freebie for you
Christmas greetings card(21x15sm)

DOWNLOAD

And here's some inspiration from my wonderful CT!
by Baja
by Monika7810
by Monicca
by natalushka
by sheridan
by justka777
by Dani3
by natalushka
by Magda_lena
by janao
by zojinka
by Sashinamama
by Jootje
by Tarty00
by Wendy 85

Комментарии

jociandi написал(а)…
Thank you for the beautiful freebie!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).
Анонимный написал(а)…
Natasha, it's super kit! So beautiful and magic! And thank you for freebie!!!
Jitka, Most написал(а)…
Really WONDERFUL - thank you for the freebie!
MLDesign написал(а)…
tanks, your kit is fantactic and thank so for the freebie....
merci , votre kit est fantastic, et encore merci pour le freebie...
Анонимный написал(а)…
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.
Poussiéres d'Ange написал(а)…
hi Natasha
your kit is so so beautiful , I go to sunflowers for take it ..
bigs hugs
kiki
A-liya написал(а)…
Потрясающий новый набор, Натальюшка!!!
Просто восторг!
Madeline написал(а)…
Thank you for the beautiful freebie:)

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek