Вы НЕ МОЖЕТЕ им делиться и распространять набор !
Прежде, чем приобрести его, внимательно прочитайте мои
"Правила пользования"(TO YOU) в магазине!
Hi, I've made a special gift for a NSD
mini-kit"Dreaming In The Old Garden".
This kit includes 23 elements(shadow and without shadow version) all created in png format, and 4 papers.
And I have an amazing SURPRISE for you!
Purchasing this kit, you'll get my kit"Summer Romantic" Absolutely FREE!!! (you'll find coupon code inside
the "Dreaming In The Old Garden" kit)
So Happy NSD, and come to my store November 6-9th,
and celebrate NSD with me!
I'll have a GREAT SALE!!
And some inspiration from my amazing CT
mini-kit"Dreaming In The Old Garden".
This kit includes 23 elements(shadow and without shadow version) all created in png format, and 4 papers.
And I have an amazing SURPRISE for you!
Purchasing this kit, you'll get my kit"Summer Romantic" Absolutely FREE!!! (you'll find coupon code inside
the "Dreaming In The Old Garden" kit)
So Happy NSD, and come to my store November 6-9th,
and celebrate NSD with me!
I'll have a GREAT SALE!!

And some inspiration from my amazing CT
















Комментарии