К основному контенту

New kit "Amelie"



Hi,
I have new kit here, called "Amelie"
at sunflowerscrap.com
Only  3 days  20% off
I try to make a kit about our little pleasures, that so often make us happy.
My little pleasures are chocolates :)), photographies, flowers and th
e french movie "Amelie", watching it can really make me happy. :)
The kit includes 50 elements shadowed and without shadow versions
(not all shown on the prevew ) ,9 papers.

And a set of 5 cluster-frames from my kit"Amelie"
with 1 bonus paper for FREE!Only 3 days 15% off!

And of course I have freebie for you.
A ready to use cluster-frame + paper and 1 WA from my kit "Amelie"

DOWNLOAD
And here's some inspiration from my fantastic CT


natalushka
petu


Omega021
justka777
wendy85

Monicca
Magda_lena
Goldi

elisa
zojinka
miss Minx

janao
Delmik

b_stepien
Sashinamama

shayenne27

justka777
Sanka

Laura97432
Ane4ka

Комментарии

Betty написал(а)…
Greeting,
I love your last kit Amélie!!! I have just made a mail to the boutique because I have just bought it, I accepted confirmation paypal, but anything of the boutique: (I hope to have an answer of the boutique quickly because I am so sad I shall make pages with your so nice kit :s
Know you if there was other one worries as this? I wait for the end of the day to see if problem is resolved by the boutique but I am really sad I shall make pages with your kit. If you have information, I would be happy that you share them. thank you and bravo for kit!
Big hugs,
Betty
Natasha (TirAmisu design) написал(а)…
Dear Betty, I'm so sorry about such a curious situation with our store. There's nothing I can do personally, in this situation. I e-mailed our store owner.And if, before the evening you will not get a kit from our store, contact me at: bagira77.07@mail.ru And I'll send you a set in private, after verification of your Pay Pal payment.
Best regards, Natalie(Tiramisu design)
Beauté написал(а)…
your kit is wonderful! Thank you for your freebie! Hugs!
Анонимный написал(а)…
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 14, 2009. Thanks again.
Betty написал(а)…
It is improved, problem is resolved!! Your kit is marvellous!! Great job!!
Big hugs !!
Betty