К основному контенту

Do you want to win my kit "To The Autimn Sky"?


Hi, do you want to win my new kit "To The Autumn Sky"?

So, If you do, leave me some sweet comment here and I'll

choose 3 lucky winners on Wendnesday and give you my kit.

Hugs :)

Комментарии

jociandi написал(а)…
Of course, I would like to win your precious new kit, I am in love with autumn's colors! :)
Prskavka написал(а)…
I love all your kits. Beautiful kits. Thanks for chance to win :-)
Have a nice day.
NatashaNaSt написал(а)…
Какой красивый набор, Наташа!!! Бумаги просто волшебные!!
beszteri написал(а)…
This kit is beautiful! I would like to win it, too. Thanks for the chance! :)
Karin написал(а)…
Wow, this kis is soooooooo beautiful! It´s the best autumn kit I´v ever seen this year! Thanks for the chance to win it. Best wishes, Karin
Ladka написал(а)…
This is a beautiful kit. I like the combination of colors, just beautiful :-) Thanks for the chance to win.
Have a nice day
szrjudit написал(а)…
Wow, thanks for the chance, I love your works!
altalena написал(а)…
Oh..This is a beautiful kit! I love it! :)
nie написал(а)…
This is sooo beautiful! Of course I'd love to win it :)
tylko_ja написал(а)…
Autumn colors are wonderful... I'm glad to see new chance for us. Hugs...
Lilibule Scrap Design (Julie) написал(а)…
cuckoo

I wanted to ask you for a long time.
I wanted to know if you're interested in joining another shop like mine that has finally taken off and is now well known and seen that it works really well I need more designs and products so I hope you'll be able to address the issue.

the address of my shop: http://www.scraptaboutic.com/

biz
Анонимный написал(а)…
Of course, I would like to win your precious new kit
Heather написал(а)…
Oh I just found your lovely blog. I would love to have this kit. Thanks so much for offering it.
HeatherL
Komarik написал(а)…
Надеюсь, еще не поздно оставить комментарий ;)

Очень, очень хочу наборчик! Заинтригована!
Nia написал(а)…
Beuatiful autumn kit, thanks for the chance to win it :)
Natasha (TirAmisu design) написал(а)…
Lilibule Thank you so much for your wonderful offer.May be the next time...

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Do you want to win my kits? and sneak peek

LO by janao  So, my dear reader, we are still celebrating iNSD! So ,if you want to win my kits "Waking Life" or "Quiet Pond" , leave me here a comment ,  and I will choose 3 lucky winner for each kit on Saturday(May 1st).  * * * * *  and some more news and surprises See you here on May 1st! Stay tuned!

Summer Breeze

Хочу вам представить мой второй наборчик "Summer Breeze" Холодными зимними вечерами мне почему-то мечтается о лете, вот эта ностальгия и вдохновила меня на создание очередного набора :) Очень надеюсь,что вам понравится и мне будет очень приятно увидеть ваши странички из "Summer Breeze". Want to present you me second kit "Summer Breeze". Cold winter evenings I dream about summer, nostalgia inspired me to create this kit :) Hope you'll like it, and it will be very pleasantly for me t o see your pages, made by "Summer Breeze" The password is tiramisu Download el.1 Download el.2 Download papers And my Wordart "Sweet Words" :) Password is tiramisu Download Here's my LO from my kit Photo by Audrey Waulard Natalushka aka Tiramisu Design Networka By doniar by Carena by Иришик aka Sashinamama by JanaO by marbella by Tadeasek

TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE ART LAYOUT IN SEVEN QUICK STEPS

Hi,  today I want to show how you can create beautiful artistic page in seven quick steps using our collections. You will see, that it is very easy, because we have a lot of ready for use well coordinated and harmoniously combined elements.  For this page I used me newest collection "LETTER FROM PARADISE" STEP 1 I choosed art paper and opened it in Photoshop SC5 (you can use any programm, that you like)  STEP 2 I added the orchid flower to the paper STEP 3 I added a shadow to my flower (you can see all settings on the picture) STEP 4 Now I'm going to show you little lifehack how to create a beautiful and complicated "Out Of Bounds" effect using 2 layers of one element. I opened a frame. And made a copie of it. I put one  OVER  the layer with flower and one  UNDER . I choosed a layer with the frame  OVER  the flower. After I erased  the frame (where it was needed to my opinion ). And you ...