
Hi,
I have new kit , called "Autumn's Lullaby"
Hope you like it!
It includes 57 elements (not all shown on the prewew ) ,
11 papers, 7 WA and alfa
Only 2 days 20% off!!
DOWNLOAD



Here's "Autumn's Lullaby" cluster-frames pack.
It includes 5 cluster-frames from
my "Autumn's Lullaby" kit + bonus 1 paper absolutely FREE
DOWNLOAD

And, of course, I have a little present for you,
my "Autumn's Lullaby" freebie mini-kit!
It includes 4 elements in png format 300 dpi
and 1 paper (shadows for the prewew only).
Personal use only!
DOWNLOAD
Hope you like it!
It includes 57 elements (not all shown on the prewew ) ,
11 papers, 7 WA and alfa
Only 2 days 20% off!!
DOWNLOAD




Here's "Autumn's Lullaby" cluster-frames pack.
It includes 5 cluster-frames from
my "Autumn's Lullaby" kit + bonus 1 paper absolutely FREE
DOWNLOAD

And, of course, I have a little present for you,
my "Autumn's Lullaby" freebie mini-kit!
It includes 4 elements in png format 300 dpi
and 1 paper (shadows for the prewew only).

Personal use only!
DOWNLOAD
Комментарии