Here's my new kit "Colors of Autumn". Hope you like it!
I know it's a middle of the summer,
but I love autumn so much and desided
to make something for my soul :)
This kit includes 52 elements, and 15 papers
(not all shown on the prewew)
Only 2 days save 15%
DOWNLOAD

I know it's a middle of the summer,
but I love autumn so much and desided
to make something for my soul :)
This kit includes 52 elements, and 15 papers
(not all shown on the prewew)
Only 2 days save 15%
DOWNLOAD


Here's "Colors of Autumn" cluster-frames pack.
It includes 5 cluster-frames
from my "Colors of Autumn"kit + bonus 1 paper absolutely FREE
DOWNLOAD
It includes 5 cluster-frames
from my "Colors of Autumn"kit + bonus 1 paper absolutely FREE
DOWNLOAD

And of course I have a little present for you,
my "Colors of Autumn" freebie
this mini-kit includes 4 elements and 1 paper
shadows for the prewew only
PERSONAL USE ONLY
DOWNLOAD
my "Colors of Autumn" freebie
this mini-kit includes 4 elements and 1 paper
shadows for the prewew only

PERSONAL USE ONLY
DOWNLOAD
Комментарии
Отличная работа!
thank you
sincerely Ola
from your set I created scrap...